Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Parenting Oasis Class

Tuesday I taught a class at the Parenting Oasis (www.parentingoasis.com) called "Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Cloth Diapering". It went very well I think. I got to chat with alot of mamas, and also got alot of donations for TG.

If you would be interested in having someone teach your group more about cloth diapering, let me know, i'm happy to help. I can provide anything from a 5-10 minute quick presentation to a full-fledged class to setting up an informational table at your diaper swap - all free of charge.

If you don't have an organization, but just want to know more about cloth diapering, I am happy to provide support by email. If you want the in-person experience to touch and feel diapers I am more than happy to make an appointment with you to come to my house and get a personalized "lesson" in cloth diapering.

No comments:

Post a Comment